My Avatar!

This is an avatar that I made of myself. As you can tell, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I don’t wear any makeup, even though this really looks like I have a ton of lipstick on… I made the avatar on avatarmaker.com and I really liked it! It was super fun and easy to make, and I’m sure you would love it too if you tried to make an avatar of yourself (our anyone else; it doesn’t have to be of you) as well!

5 thoughts on “My Avatar!

1. Hey Lauren!
    I really like your avatar, I have really dark brown hair and brown eyes too. Haha, what a coincidence. I don’t wear make-up as first, I’m not allowed too and secondly, I don’t have any. Do you wish you had a different eye colour?

Keep on writing,
    Figgy.

Link to my blog : http://fengfanw618.edublogs.org/ xx

1. Dear Figgy,
      Hmmm, that’s a good question. I guess I’ve never thought of that! I kind of like the color of my eyes but if I could change it for a day, I’d probably make it blue. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

2. Dear 24laurenw,
    Wow all your blog posts left my jaw-dropping.
    I love you choice of words.

Kind regards Roza

1. Dear Roza,
      Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! I love your blog so much and I love reading all of your posts!
      -Lauren

3. Dear Lauren,
    This post is super cool! I also agree that making an avatar was really fun especially if you make all types of characters. The part were you said I don’t wear make up but it looks like I have a lot on was really funny! Did you make any other avatars?
    Camille